Job Title: PHP/WordPress Back End Developer
Published date: 9th Dec, 2016
CyberSmarties has built the first safe educational social network for kids. We are looking to strengthen our IT team with a solid and skilled WordPress/PHP backend developer. While we appreciate specialists and your particular skillset will be a large part of forming the position, you must be a well-rounded developer that is able and willing to take on various tasks across the full lifespan of backend features, including maintaining it in production.
1. BSc in Computer Science or equivalent qualification;
3. Minimum 1 years’ experience of PHP and MVC;
4. Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards;
5. Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions;
6. Ability to customize and rewrite existing plugins;
7. Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code;
8. Theme/template integration;
9. Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues;
10. Experience with Git or Mercurial;
11. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
1. Customized WP Theme or Plugins published on WordPress.org or Github will be a plus;
2. Familiar with WP social network frameworks will be a plus;
3. Knowledge of web application and WP API will be a plus;
4. Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial;
5. Experience creating multilingual websites;
6. Knowledge of software development method.
If you get interested at this position, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
CyberSmarties Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.